1. Sometimes I don’t know where to fit the details. Tiny things that I don’t mind people knowing, those who are interested in knowing tiny details about me or my life. So I do memes like this, in the hopes that it might bring me closer to somebody’s heart, even if they never say anything.
2. I haven’t the faintest clue how to make friends. The only way I’ve ever managed to get friends is through social networking sites like livejournal and dreamwidth, where I can read about somebody else’s life while they read about mine. It’s an indirect way of getting to know people, and it’s the only way I know; I mean, outside of family friends who’ve just been around since I was a baby so all I need do is keep in touch. Which, being as ill as I am, I am bad at.
3. I am physically incapable of leaving a question unanswered. I do understand the concept of rhetorical questions, but I still can’t stop myself answering them.
4. It’s a rare and glorious day (and only ever happens when I have deliberately created a safe space and ignore everything else) when I don’t feel like I’ve been kicked in the chest by one or more privileges I don’t have.
5. I’ve tried, lately, to go back on twitter, but every time I open up my page, it feels like I’ve just stepped into a room filled with a lot of people all shouting at once. It’s got so bad that I feel close to a panic attack just going near it. :/
6. I am sleepy for several hours every afternoon, but whenever I nap, I feel particularly awful afterwards. So I try not to. Being that sleepy makes me kind of cranky, though :/ (Also, I am sleepy right now. *blink*)
7. Being so sleepy is the reason I haven’t done enough to take care of myself lately. Resting, lying down and listening to music, meditation and hypnotherapy all leave me very open to naps. Unfortunately, these are the things that help me feel better. I haven’t quite worked out the balance yet.